All STD Testing Centers >> Georgia STD Testing >> Conyers STD Testing
STD Testing in Conyers
We have a number of labs available in Conyers that provide STD Testing. The labs listed here provide testing for a number of conditions including Chlamydia, gonorrhea, hepatitis b, hepatitis c , oral herpe, genital herpes, syphilis, and HIV. You won't find a more comprehensive package anywhere else.
The facilities in Conyers, GA are highly specialized labs with expertly trained, friendly technicians.
Here’s how the process works:
1. Choose Your STD Test Package (simply click on "SEE TESTS & PRICES"). If you are more comfortable talking to a real person or need some additional help determining which test you need, you call us 866-236-8491 during normal business hours. Expert STD counselors are standing by to answer questions.
2. Choose Your STD Lab in Conyers, GA closest to your home or office. With over 4,000 labs in our network, there's likely a lab around the corner.
3. Visit the lab of your choice with the form we email to you. You can visit the lab at any time during business hours. You can simply walk-in, and show the form and the technician will walk you through the process. These clinics see patients for a variety reasons, so no one will know why you’re there or what you are getting tested for.
4. Get STD Test Results Online via our private, web-based patient portal within 1 to 5 business days.
5. Get Answers & Treatement for the conditions you test for. If you need help, we are here. For no extra charge, you can talk with our in-network physicians to get a prescription for a curable STD or help interpreting your STD test results.