All STD Testing Centers >> Arkansas STD Testing
Arkansas STD Testing Locations
STDtesting.com - a division of the Institute of Sexual Health - offers convenient and completely anonymous Arkansas STD testing: Chlamydia testing, gonorrhea testing, hepatitis b testing, hepatitis c testing, oral herpes testing, genital herpes testing, syphilis testing, and HIV testing.
1. Select the STDs you’d like to be tested for online by clicking "SEE TESTS & PRICES". Alternately, order via phone by calling 866-236-8491. Trained counselors are standing by to answer questions.
2. Choose a private testing lab in ".$locationsData['stateFull']." closest to your home or office. With over 4,000 labs in our network, there's likely a lab around the corner.
3. Get tested for STDs today or at your earliest convenience at the local, private lab of your choice. All labs operate on a walk-in basis and see patients for a variety reasons. No one will know why you’re there, what you’re getting tested for, and no appointment is necessary. The STD testing process is simple and requires less than 20 minutes of your time.
4. Get STD results via private, online patient portal within 1 to 5 business days.
5. Get answers. Speak with our in-network physicians to get a prescription for a curable STD or help interpreting your STD test results.